Monday, February 4, 2013

Remember The Notebook, If She's A Bird, I'm A Bird

i finally watched the notebook! If you're a bird, I'm a bird So come fly with me Come live your life with me Be sure to pack light Or else we cannot take flight It's a simple question It's not about what anyone else wants What do you want? Go ahead Pick your treasure Pain or pleasure? Cause I'm ready for war Your love is worth fighting for Build us a house Make you my spouse Send you 365 letters in the mail With you every day is like a fairy tale And it starts with peace of mind and fire in our hearts Live life with no regrets Love so strong never to forget True love is beautiful True love can create miracles

Discover the secrets to building a beautiful useful bird house for your own backyard - Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment