Monday, February 4, 2013

Julz Prod- All Birds Remix

I DO NOT OWN OR INTEND TO OWN THE ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK / INSTRUMENTAL. Original song = Rick Ross & French Montana (MMG OWNED) Track made FOR pleasure, WITH pleasure & TO GIVE pleasure only. Not for making any financial revenue from it. For all the folks: This song do not intend to represent me by any way as gangster or someone who is meaning those lyrics. Music made only for fun purposes and nothing said inside of it is true. Song recorded from midnight to 5:50am, editing including. As you may see I changed and transformed the whole instrumental using severals sounds effects. Song really finishes at 2:50 Lyrics: Got a girlfriend, she the bombest in fuking lobby Two other goonz smoking on dat that cheeva marley Three hotel rooms and its all fuking on me You say you ballin, hey mofuka show me Got a clip for clip, semi-automatics You thought we be friend, you dont fuking know me The glass crashing, get yo heads down everybody we got them soldiers stand out like a fuking army Call the feds when you see me in da chevrolet The cops watching, noboby cares Choas everywere i go, you betta stay allarmed My connections deep, 3alykoom el salam House dump big, i swear never went got lost inside like its wonderland gold, caviar and champagne are getting old we like dem new things, Bugatti and that phantom ghost sometime i try the coupe just to be alone black on black Maserati caus i fukin can i aint the gouvernement, but bitch i the fuking men you see me talking dope, boy you never ...

Discover the secrets to building a beautiful useful bird house for your own backyard - Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment